Open Waste Container Problems:
- An unsightly mess, created by spilled or leaking garbage, that reflects negatively on your company’s image.
- Too much haulage service & associated cost.
- Outsiders dumping their trash into your container thereby creating additional haulage expense.
- Excessive labor required to load containers & cleanup mess.
- Floor, aisle & dock space used to accommodate trash because containers are full, unavailable or not large enough for bulky items.
- Odours permeating from the open container or from liquids that have been spilled onto & absorbed into the ground.
- Employees who use the garbage containers to hide, then later steal, products from your business.
- Fire, vandalism or injury from outsiders rummaging through your waste in search of valuables – acts that can increase your insurance premiums.
- Truck congestion and/or pavement damage in your receiving or shipping areas.
- Unsafe conditions, relative to the lifting, loading or packing of waste or to spilled glass, nails & other refuse that could result in injury & expensive compensation claims.
- “Weather waste” – substantial increases in dumping charges caused by the weight associated with rain and snow.